Wednesday 9 October 2013

Summer project

Summer Project 

I was required to produce a typeface range based on key elements on my personality including what I love, hate, who I am, what I do, where do i go, what makes me tick and what defines me. All these elements went in to creating a typeface styled around me as a person. My favorite letters been the A, K, H and V i feel they fit my desired style the best and work nice as a set and have a consistent feel. 

Below is the completed typeface range in a 10cm x 10cm format with a mechanical, anatomical themed, bold digital outcome of things that represent me. 

 

Below is an example of how I came to the final outcome through visual developments. In my design context blog I will explain how I arrived at these outcomes through mind mapping and word association. 








No comments:

Post a Comment