Saturday 22 March 2014

Digital Mockups of digital finals & screen printing positives

Digital Mockups of digital finals & screen printing positives

I was undecided what design to take forward too the screen printing stage so I will gather some peer feedback on these to decide whats the strongest design.

I have created the positives to go with these designs ready for exposing on the screens.

To help me decide I will take into account feedback based on the following aspects of the posters:

High impact.
Does the poster have visuals that have a feeling of puzzle's and coding.
Best aesthetics.
Balance of the composition. 

The off white color stock is mocked up here, this cleaner background draws better attention to the visual elements used in the poster creating a higher contrast which in turn creates higher impact. 





No comments:

Post a Comment